New Year new dedication to my blog work

Hey Everybody, be nice to me this is all new if I do it dumb just laugh with me at I'll get better. Thank you

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Motorcycle Mamma on a scooter

I don't know if you all knew this but during the time when gas was so high I wanted to lower our cost of driving. After our Czarnecki family reunion for some odd reason I got pnuemonia and was out of work for 3 weeks. With nothing to do I just sat on the computer and found this little gas saver, at 90 miles to the gallon. Ken found a place here in the Antelope Valley that sold these scooters. When Kaitlyn saw them she wanted one too. We purchased two they look alike in color and style. Kaitlyn can ride hers to school which saves on gas.
For my birthday in September we went to motorcycle training school and got our permits. Passed all our tests and are street legal. When the weather is good its alot of fun but when its been in the 30's its just way to cold to ride. We do love to ride our bikes them. In the future I would like to get bigger bikes and have Ken and I take trips on them. Of course I want my own I don't want to ride on the back anymore.









2 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like fun Judi!

Salem drives one like that, but right now it is covered in snow.

Love the blog!

Ken, Judi and family said...

How cool I didn't know Salem had a scooter.
Loved you blog and all the pictures